TRL474K • October 2021 • US$3,850
The almost two thousand active oncology clinical trials paint a picture of an evolving therapeutic sector that has established players moving quickly to realize the expanded benefits of recent treatment protocols. A dozen targeted treatments, using novel pathways and signaling, have achieved results that represent a new era in oncology and antineoplastic therapeutics. There approaches have attracted a growing number of drug developers anxious to profit from therapies that can ease the physical, psychological and emotional burden of lung cancers. This report examines two dozen therapeutic drugs targeting lung cancer, and the biomarkers they utilize.
What You Will Learn
• What is the market share of approved therapeutics?
• What is the global supply picture for targeted therapeutics?
• Who are the market leaders, by Indication? by Product?
• What is the therapeutic coverage across all oncology indications? What are the product opportunities?
• What are the established products in this space? by target, indication, API class, revenue?
• What is the competitive picture for the major Oncology market segments?
• Drug treatment resources
• Competitive therapy map
• Clinical trial activity
• Who are the leading competitors in the field of next-generation therapeutics?
Summary of Contents
The Recombinant Drug Ecosystem
Biological Drug Activity by Region
Biological Oncology Market Leaders
Oncology mAbs: Competitive Considerations
mAbs and Targeted Oncology Therapeutics
Historical Growth of Biologicals
Leading Biological Drug Companies – Activity by Drug & Segment
FDA Approved mAbs Indicated for Lung Cancers
FDA Approved TKIs Indicated for Lung Cancers
Key Therapeutic Targets
The Addressable Market
Drugs in Development
Leading Lung Cancer Supplier Assessments