In today’s connected world, there is a growing need for remote medical care services and wireless fitness monitoring capabilities. The latest advances in smartphones and wired and wireless communication technologies are making this connectivity possible. For patients, linking self-monitoring devices to caregivers can provide many significant benefits. This approach increases proactive self-management and enhances communication with physicians and other healthcare providers for improved outcomes and better quality of life. Improved communication with patients means physicians can track compliance with instructions more meaningfully, versus use of patient-generated and usually incomplete paper calendars. Access to fundamental real-time clinical information leads to more timely and useful interventions between office visits.
Report Brochure (Download PDF)
Report Order Form (Download PDF)
Patient Monitoring Markets for Wireless Skin Patches – What You Will Learn
• What are the patch products with wireless capabilities that are designed to monitor patient physiological characteristics? Who markets them? What are their design features?
• What are the market segments and demand drivers for wireless patch-type patient monitors?
• What are the important material selection issues, technologies and market development issues for wireless patch patient monitors?
• What does the wireless patch patient monitor market look like today, and what it will look like in 2022?
• Who are the market sector participants, their product development activities, business strategies, and corporate alliances and affiliations?
• What is the importance of technology alliances and design partnerships on wireless patch commercialization and market access?
Patient Monitoring Markets for Wireless Skin Patches – Summary of Contents
Wireless Patient Monitoring Market Dynamics
Wireless Patch Monitor Design Factors
Patch Design Evolution
Wireless Monitoring Patch Products – Assessment & Analysis
Single Use Patches
Wireless Monitoring Patch Markets – Data & Forecasts
Collaborations and Alliances
Marketing & Distribution