For patient with chronic conditions monitoring is a way of life, Now the convergence of small-scale electronics and sophisticated biocompatible product designs is providing a better way to manage chronic conditions for patients worldwide. Noninvasive monitors that can measure analyte levels accurately and reliably have the capability to improve disease control and patient wellbeing. By integrating the sensing element, electronics, and a power source in a single package, noninvasive monitors are creating new options for caregivers and their patients. Signal processing improvements – include improved signal-to-noise ratios and interference filtering – will continue to be critical to the commercialization prospects of noninvasive monitors.
Noninvasive Patient Monitors – What You Will Learn
- What are the noninvasive sensing and monitoring technologies that are being pursued, who are the players behind them, and what is their development status?
- What are the key noninvasive monitor device design issues and evolving market factors?
- What is the global market potential for noninvasive monitors today? What will it be in 2024?
- What will be the likely impact of the availability of commercial noninvasive sensing technology and devices on disease management markets?
- Who are the market participants in the noninvasive monitoring sector? What are their technologies, product development activities and business strategies?
- What will be the impact of economic, technology, and regulatory factors on the commercial potential of noninvasive patient monitors?
Summary of Contents
Patient Monitoring Market Dynamics
Noninvasive & Minimally Invasive Monitoring
Miniaturization and Integration
Graphic: Recently developed chemosensors impact on selectivity, sensitivity &
Peripheral Biochemical Monitoring
Multimodal and Multianalyte Sensing Platforms
Noninvasive Monitoring Market Drivers
Growth in Chronic Conditions
Chart: Regional Factors influencing the Addressable Market
Noninvasive Monitoring – Applications
Chart: Overcoming Noninvasive Glucose Measurement Challenges
Near-Market Commercial Technologies and Products
Emerging NGM Technologies
Graphic: Key Factors in Engineered Enzyme Immobilization
Chart: Enzyme Immobilization Patent Activity – Most Active Companies
Graphic: Path-selective Graphene Thin Films
Graphic: Quantum Cascade Lasers – Operational Factors
Monitoring of Levodopa
Table: Spectroscopic IP Activity – Noninvasive Monitoring Applications
Optoacoustic/Ultrasound Breast Imaging
Bio-Optical Sensing/Detection of Tuberculosis
Monitoring Cortisol Noninvasively
Noninvasive Imaging of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Noninvasive/Minimally Invasive Monitoring Markets & Applications
Graphic: Noninvasive Monitors – Forecast Geographic Shipments by Technology
Rheumatoid Arthritis/Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis