Advances in materials processing – technologies that include micromachining, nanoprocessing and structured film forming – are creating new devices and new opportunities for minimally invasive medicine. The processing techniques incorporate one or more technologies that enable the precise machining, extrusion, casting, and/or forming of from one to an array or grid of microneedles. Microneedle technology has the potential to address the growing trend toward minimally invasive medicine by allowing the precise delivery of therapeutic agents to prescribed locations below the skin. Microneedles will also be a factor in continuous and ambulatory patient monitors and point-of-care diagnostics.
Medical Microneedles Report Brochure (Download PDF)
Medical Microneedles Report Order Form (Download PDF)
Healthcare Markets for Medical Microneedle – What Your Will Learn
• What are the recent developments in the area of medical microneedles? What medical applications and markets do they address?
• How has technology evolved to advance the addressable market for medical microneedles?
• What are the major factors driving development activity and investment in the medical microneedle segment?
• What are the emerging therapeutic and diagnostic applications that are expected to drive growth in medical microneedle markets?
• What is the size of the market today, who are the market share leaders, and what will the market share be in 2024?
• How important are drug developer-device manufacturer relationships and what are the key alliances in the industry?
Healthcare Markets for Medical Microneedles – Summary of Contents
Patient Care Dynamics
The Informed Patient
Healthcare Demand Drivers
Aging Population Demographics
Microneedle Device Technology
Microneedle Form Factors
Other Organic Molecules
Microneedles & Microfluidics
Medical Microneedle Markets & Forecasts
Interstitial Fluid Sampling
Immune System Monitoring