Advances in materials processing – technologies that include 3D printing and additive manufacturing – are creating new devices and new opportunities for microneedle drug delivery. The processing techniques incorporate one or more technologies capable of forming of from one to an array or grid of microneedles. Microneedle technology has the potential to address the growing trend toward minimally invasive medicine by allowing the precise delivery of therapeutic agents to prescribed locations below the skin.
3D Printed Microneedle Drug Delivery Report Brochure (Download PDF)
3D Microneedle Drug Delivery Report Order Form (Download PDF)
3D Printing Microneedle Drug Delivery – What Your Will Learn
- Who are the organizations developing 3D printed microneedles, what are their affiliations, their capabilities?
- What are the major factors that are influencing demand for microneedle drug delivery?
- How important are drug developer-device manufacturer relationships and what are the key alliances in the industry?
- What are the essential design factors, material selection issues, technologies and market development issues for 3D printed microneedle drug delivery products?
- What are the important therapeutic markets for 3D printed microneedle drug delivery products?
- What are the significant economic, technology, and regulatory factors affecting the market for microneedle drug delivery systems?
3D Printed Microneedle Drug Delivery – Summary of Contents
Microneedle Drug Delivery Market Dynamics
The Informed Patient
3D Printing Technology
Healthcare Demand Drivers
Aging Population Demographics
Chronic Conditions & Dosing Frequency
Vaccine Dose Sparing
Microneedle Device Technology
Additive Fabrication Methods
Fused Deposition Modelling
Digital Light Processing
Selective Laser Sintering
Selective Laser Melting
Microneedle Drug Delivery Strategies
Microneedles & Microfluidics
Microneedle Drug Delivery