As therapeutic drug markets continue to evolve, advancements in drugs and devices are producing several positive improvements. New formulations are extending drug release profiles, leading to less frequent dosing. Enhancements in syringe and injector usability are increasing the number and types of therapeutics that can be self-administered. These advances have revealed a new set of concerns. Weekly, bi-weekly and monthly dosing deprives the patient of the repetitive reinforcement that is a key tenet of self-injection safety at a time when the dangers associated with powerful drug side effects are placing a priority on the need for accurate dosing and delivery. In response, device suppliers have been developing syringes and injectors with new technology, adding capabilities that address self-administration safety concerns. Using innovative technical solutions, these device features decrease patient reliance on recall, guiding them through the medication process and reducing the risk of drug dosing errors.
Microchip Controlled Drug Delivery Report Brochure (Download PDF)
Microchip Controlled Drug Delivery Report Order Form (Download PDF)
Microchip Controlled Subcutaneous Drug Delivery Devices – What You Will Learn
• What SC injection devices rely on microprocessors to control the three stages of injection, what are the device specifics, and who markets them?
• What are the essential design factors for microchip controlled subcutaneous injection devices, what are the enabling technologies, and what are the performance criteria?
• What is the size of the market today, who are the market share leaders, and what will the market share be in 2024?
• What are the therapeutic applications for microchip controlled injectors, who are the developers, and what indications are they targeting?
• What are the market drivers for microchip controlled subcutaneous drug delivery devices?
• What are the significant economic, technology, and regulatory factors affecting the market?
Microchip Controlled Subcutaneous Drug Delivery Devices – Summary of Contents
Microchip Controlled Drug Delivery
Devices and Technologies
Market Segments and Indications
Demographics and Growth
Microchip Injection Device Design Factors
Data Collection & Transfer
Microchip Controlled Injector Features & Capabilities
Injection Event Time Stamp
Needle Injection Depth & Speed
Variable Dose Capture
Wireless Data Transfer
Microchip Controlled Injection Device Commercial Analysis
Microchip Device Therapeutics, Applications & Market Data