The past decade has seen a dramatic shift in terms of the types of approved injectable drugs, the diseases they target, and the devices used to deliver them. This shift has fostered change on several levels of the healthcare sector. The injectable drug segment has seen a marked increase in the level of drug/device integration, as specialty syringes and specialized injection devices proliferate in response to safety and formulation challenges posed by new and emerging drugs, and as the administration of injectables moves increasingly from practitioner offices and healthcare facilities to patient homes. In response to these market dynamics, device suppliers are introducing injection systems that possess new capabilities and which can adapt to the evolving needs of drug developers and patients. This report analyzes more than two dozen adaptive devices currently being marketed for patient use.
Adaptive Self Injection Report Brochure (Download PDF)
Adaptive Self Injection Report Order Form (Download PDF)
Adaptive Self Injection Systems – What You Will Learn
• What injection devices intended for self administration incorporate adaptive features and/or functionality?? What are their operational characteristics?
• What therapeutic drug markets are driving demand for adaptive self injection devices?
• Who are the important adaptive feature/functionality self injection system suppliers, their capabilities, and their business strategies?
• What are the major factors driving adaptive injection device demand?
• How important are drug developer-device manufacturer/ecosystem relationships in this sector and what are the key alliances in the industry?
• How are the current generation of adaptive feature/functionality injection devices aligned with various drug classes and therapeutic markets?
• What size is the market today? What will it be in 2024?
• What are the significant economic, technology, and regulatory factors affecting this market?
Adaptive Self Injection Systems – Summary of Contents
Injectable Device Evolution
Drug Development Trends
Device Design Factors
Injectable Drug Market Dynamics
Market Demand Drivers
Self-Administration Device Classes
Adaptable Injectors – Feature Sets
Adaptable Injection System Product
Adaptive Dosing & Administration
Therapeutic Segment Alignment,