Owners or operators of places of business (also called establishments or facilities) that are involved in the production and distribution of medical devices intended for use in the United States are required to register annually with the FDA. This process is known as establishment registration. The FDA Establishment Registration and Device Listing database contains detailed information on the medical device activities of over 31,000 entities from 96 countries Registration and listing provides FDA with the location of medical device establishments and the devices manufactured at those establishments, and/or supporting activities such as specification development, contract sterilization and re-manufacturing. Knowing where devices are made increases the nation’s ability to prepare for and respond to public health emergencies. It’s also a powerful resource for companies seeking to find partners and/or outsourcing projects to support their in-house medical device franchise.
Greystone generates information tools using the information contained in the database – tools that focus on medical device segments we deem of interest to market participants. The extensive range and volume of information contained in the database represents a unique opportunity and challenge in terms of identifying and supplying the specific range of data and formatting that industry participants require.
In order to provide maximum value to our clients, customers and the medical device industry as a whole, we make it possible for industry decision makers to communicate the specific market sector data that is of value to them, based upon their unique business needs. Here’s the way the process works.
How It Works
- Information seekers can download the online form HERE:
- Customer-defined Medical Device Sourcing Report Information Request Form
- Select/fill in the form telling us what information you require using the Fill & Sign feature of Adobe Acrobat
- Save the form in a folder you can remember
- Click the’Upload’ box on the form box in the form below
- Upload the completed form, complete the identity fields in the form and send to us by clicking ‘Submit’
- Within 24 hours, we’ll supply a quotation and delivery date/time for the requested output.
- Upon payment, the custom information set will be delivered as a PDF file to the email address supplied by the buyer.
Request for Quotation – Customer Defined Sourcing Report