The German medical technology industry is a highly innovative and dynamic sector. One third of sales are generated by devices that are less than three years old and approximately 9% of all sales are reinvested in research. The German healthcare system is also among the best in the world regarding the uptake of new technologies. More than two thirds of German physicians are seeing innovation as the key element in maintaining the high standards of the German healthcare system.
There are 1,090 medical device companies located in Germany and listed in the US FDA Establishment Registration and Device Listing for 2020. This publication categorizes them based upon their industry activities, device applications and service offerings. Medical Device Sourcing – Germany includes 490 pages of information on this important market segment.
What You Will Learn
• Who are the key suppliers/CMOs of medical devices that are located in Germany?
• What medical device sourcing services are offered by German companies? Where are they located?
• Who are the foreign private-label distributors in Germany?
• What is the distribution of contract medical device suppliers by device class in Germany? By location/province? By service offerings?
• Which province dominates the medical device sourcing landscape in Germany? For cardiovascular devices? For orthopedic devices? For general hospital devices? For Radiology devices?
• How do I find a list of German companies that can perform the tasks that I seek for the devices I require?
Summary of Contents
Medical Devices in Germany
MEDICAL APPLICATION SEGMENTS
SUPPLIERS BY PROVINCE
SUPPLIERS BY DEVICE AND APPLICATION