Anesthesia workstations are being configured by manufacturers in either a modular way or as a pre-configured approach. In the modular approach, the machine is equipped with basic monitors while in the preconfigured approach, it is more integrated with multiple monitoring units and includes gas flow monitors and analyzers as well. Some units also have the option of integrating, analyzing, displaying and recording the data obtained from monitoring sensors. More than 200,000 health care professionals –including anesthesiologists, nurse anesthetists, surgical and obstetric nurses, operating room (OR) technicians, nurses aides, surgeons, anesthesia technicians, etc., are potentially exposed to waste anesthetic gases and are at risk of occupational illness.
What You Will Learn
• Who are the key suppliers/CMOs of Medical Gas Analyzers?
• What medical device sourcing services are offered by companies in the Anesthesia Gas Analyzer space?
• What is the distribution of medical device suppliers by device class?
• Which countries/regions dominate the Medical Gas Analyzer market?
• How do I find a list of Medical Gas Analyzer companies that can perform the tasks that I seek for the devices I require?
Summary of Contents
Pacemaker Market Overview
Medical Gas Analyzer Market Overview
Geographic Dispersion of Medical Gas Analyzer Suppliers in the US
Global Geographic Dispersion of Medical Gas Analyzer Suppliers, excluding the US
Product Activity by Product Code and Supplier (1)
Product Activity by Product Code and Supplier (2)
Products by Device Class and Supplier
Services – Listed by Suppliers and Product Code
Medical Gas Analyzer Suppliers – Company Directory