China consists of 4 Municipalities, 23 Provinces, and 5 Autonomous regions. Medical Device Product and Service suppliers are spread across the provinces unevenly, with the number of companies located within a particular province ranging from over a thousand to less than ten. Sixty-five percent of the more than five thousand medical device companies located in China and listed in the FDA’s Establishment Registration database are within three provinces.
Device Diversity across Provinces in China
As China looks to increase the share of medical devices supplied by domestic suppliers, it is also looking to sell its own devices abroad, especially in Africa. Until recently, China’s main medical device exports were low-end disposables, such as syringes and gloves. In the last eight years, however, Chinese medical devices have moved up the value chain to include higher-tech devices like therapeutic and diagnostic equipment.
What You Will Learn
• . Who are the key suppliers/CMOs of medical devices in China?
• What medical device sourcing services are offered by Chinese companies? Where are they located?
• Who are the foreign private-label distributors in China?
• What is the distribution of contract medical device suppliers by device class in China? By location/province? By service offerings?
• Which province dominates the medical device sourcing landscape in China? For cardiovascular devices? For orthopedic devices? For general hospital devices? For each of the device application classes?
• How do I find a list of Chinese companies that can perform the tasks that I seek for the devices I require?
Summary of Contents
Medical Device Sourcing in China
Medical Device Sourcing
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing
Device Application Segments
Medical Device Sourcing – SUPPLIERS BY PROVINCE