As innovative technology has progressed throughout the field of medicine, so too has the ability to visualize the heart and its vasculature noninvasively. Several cardiac imaging modalities have become essential in the practice of modern cardiovascular medicine not only in diagnosis but also in the management of various cardiovascular diseases as well as in the guidance of invasive procedures.
Echocardiography uses high-frequency sound waves, essentially ultrasound, to penetrate the body and bounce off structures of interest to produce an image. Transducers emit sound waves that are sensed by the receiver up to one hundred frames per second making it possible to generate moving images in real time. Device manufacturers implement appropriate integrated tests of transducer performance each time a transducer is connected to the main system or activated. There are numerous factors driving the market growth in this segment. Aging, diet and genetic factors are three important ones. These factors will propel growth at 4.5% over the forecast period.
What You Will Learn
• Who are the key suppliers/CMOs of cardiovascular transducers?
• What medical device sourcing services are offered by companies in the cardiovascular transducer space?
• What is the distribution of contract medical device suppliers by device class?
• Which countries/regions dominate the cardiovascular transducer market?
• How do I find a list of cardiovascular transducer companies that can perform the tasks that I seek for the devices I require?
Summary of Contents
Cardiovascular Transducer Overview
Geographic Dispersion of Listed Medical Device Suppliers in Europe and Asia
North American Cardiovascular Transducer Suppliers
European and Asia Cardiovascular Transducer Suppliers
Products by Device Class and Supplier
Services – Listed by Suppliers and Product Code
Cardiovascular Transducer Suppliers – Company Directory