In recent years, the number of biological drugs in development and reaching the marketplace has increased significantly. Keeping track of this market segment is becoming more challenging. This report combines all of the essential information in on place. You’ll find answers to questions such as, ‘Who supplies the API, the final product? How much is sold? How much will be sold? What are the industry partnerships? What is the role of company subsidiaries? How are they packaged and delivered? What are their indications?’, as well as answers to many more questions?
Report Brochure (Download PDF)
Report Order Form (Download PDF)
Biological Drugs Trend Report – What You Will Learn
• What are the drug details for all biological drugs approved by the FDA and/or the EMA?
• What are the activities of biotech and pharma companies operating in the biological drug space?
• What are the essential elements of each approved biological drug – host vector, RoA, API, primary packaging?
• What are the facility activities for each biological drug market participant?
• How are biological drugs administered? What is the as-supplied device packaging?
• What are the historical revenue and forecast revenue for each biological drug?
• What are the key supplier relationships in the biological supply chain?
• What is the current approved biosimilars environment?
• Who are the significant players in this segment?
Biological Drugs Trend Report – Summary of Contents
Biological Drug Products
Biological Drug Class Summaries
Colony Stimulating Factors
Biological Drug Activity Charts for the top 24
Company Activity by Facility
Facility Activity by for each Company
Biological Drug Delivery
Drug Summaries for 146 Biological Drugs
Revenue Performance/Forecasts for 146 Biological Drugs